söndag 25 januari 2009

TRUE FRIEND


*** **** * **** ***
If I could catch a rainbow, I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty on the days you feeling blue

If I could build a mountain, You could call your very own
A place to find serenity, A place to be alone
*** * ***
If I could take your troubles, I would toss them into the sea
But all these things, I am finding is impossible for me
I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best, A true friend who is always there
*** **** * *** ***
( AUTHOR KHAHLIL GIBRAN )


1 kommentar:

Lisa sa...

Hi . Im just stopping in to say Hi. and I know your may know where Kerrie could be. Gods Girl.
She is missed by a few of us. Dianne. Nita , and I . Could you or here email me as to where she is and how she is . Werer all praying for her and for you.
redwillowlisa@gmail.com
I hope your well my dear dear friend
Much Love
RedWillow