lördag 31 januari 2009

MY WEALTH


** *** * *** **
If Wealth was solely measured by nature and each friend
I never could stop counting, my wealth would have no end
** * **
If only each songbird that sings,seemingly just for me
Could add a bit to my coffer, how rich then I would be
** * **
The sparkling waters of a stream that captures my delight
And stars like diamonds on display that sparkle in the night
** * **
The antics of each animal content to romp and play
Wold make me rich beyond belief no worries then to weigh
** * **
My wealth comes from the friends I know and each one that I love
No way to count riches I have my blessings from above
** * **
The richest people in the world are thoose with lessons learned
Who know wealth comes from what is free and not from money earned
** * **
I´m quite content to live my life enjoy the wealth I´ve sent
For no way can I spend it all then wonder where it went
** *** * *** **
( Author Loree Mason O´neill )






Inga kommentarer: